Taco Tuesday!

A couple of weeks ago my company gave us these handy dandy countertop grills (which funny enough, we don't sell on our own website FSW.com)  and so far I LOVE it. Steaks cook perfectly in about 5-8 minutes, chicken breasts in about 10 minutes.

Since it's Tuesday and everyone loves tacos, I decided to try my hand at some grilled chicken tacos. Quick, easy and delicious and fairly healthy it sounded like a great idea, and I was right!

I served it with a corn and bean salad which was just a mix of corn, black beans, green chilies, and seasoned with cumin, chili powder and garlic powder. I added about a 1/8 of salsa to the mix and served it on the side with the tacos.

Corn tortillas
cooking spray
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Mexican seasoning

Toppings
avocado, sliced
finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
diced white onion
Sadie's Green Chile Salsa or Sadie's Salsa 
black olives
(and really anything else you want!)
 

1. Coat the chicken with the Mexican seasoning and let sit until the grill is heated up
2. Once chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes or so, dice and set aside
3. Lightly coat a frying pan with cooking spray, heat under medium heat, once fully heated add a tortilla at a time to the pan, browning each side (about 1-2 minutes per side)
4. Top each tortilla with your choice of toppings and DONE!


Comments

Popular Posts